NoticeAbility, Inc. (“we” below) welcomes you to our community! We do not, and never will, share or sell any data we collect ourselves with any third party. There are some cases where information you actively submit will be handled by third party tools. They all store it securely and don’t share it with anyone. They also all follow all relevant privacy laws.
- When signing up for our newsletter: Mailchimp.
- When taking part in a survey: Google Forms.
- When you reach out via the contact form on our website: Salesforce.
- When accessing our course curriculum: Teachable.
In relation to data protection, the organization responsible is:
NoticeAbility, Inc., PO Box 380617, Cambridge, MA 02138 / email@example.com
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or our mailing address listed above.
You have the following rights regarding the personal data relating to you:
- Right to information
- Right to correction or deletion
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to refuse processing
- Right to data transferability
We will ask explicitly in writing whenever we are collecting data on your participation in our program. We adhere to the policies and practices of any internal review board applications to formally study the impact of our programs.